Thanks heaps

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Big thx to mudgee hunter, Goldpick, Greenhornet, dam it, Deep Seeker and the all PA peeps and Mods and other noobs like myself.

Having joined this forum and being pretty 'green' its been so awesome to get to chat/know so many helpful people here.
Ive learnt lots of tips and help from all your combined knowledge and experience..

whether it be detecting, asking permissions for going on private land, settings for the Garrett or sluicing tips THIS is a great forum to gain lots of knowledge.
mudgee hunter has given me heaps of help with my sluice setup and im very grateful

Im still very green but with your help at least when I get out to the field, be it sluicing OR detecting, at least ill have my gear set up right -
where I can hone n develop my skills further....
its nice to find like-minded people with the same enthusiasm, and everyone has been more than willing to assist me learning more.

Im really liking being part of this forum and the way its managed too.

anyways just a quick message to say all that, and good luck to anyone heading out this weekend.

:perfect: :goldnugget: :pickshovel:

With 8hp backing up his high banker, he's gunna have to sneak into the local Olympic pool to tune it in!
Just needs to apply for an irrigation licence! :lol:
A good bloke, who made finally inspired me to take the plunge and upgrade for a bigger pump.
Got sum serious HIGH banking ahead of me now.
Oh bugga, no water! :lol:

Gathering lots of beers!!! But I'm worried they will expire... rotating stock of course.... sensible thing to do hey! :beer:

My Sister offered me a beer the other day, I opened it and yuk... upon further investigating it was 18mths old.. BYO next time.. :lol:

LW....

Still practicing now beer stock rotation! All about persistent practices!
Yep we have both Got some serious gear now!
Going to have to show up on his door step one day unannounced, and make have a sicky and dig some colour up!

hey for sure....
when I move to Central Victoria im sure I can 'put a visitor up' for the odd weekend here n there....

yep have serious gear now and gonna make the most of it.

Latest posts