Testing my used ebay purchased Nexus Bonanza metal detector.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger....Sounds like the locals have pulled out their pitch forks and fire sticks capa :N: :eek:
8) That's a cracker 96 half penny :cool: :Y:

Sounds like it might be time for you to get a LED light and hit it in the dead of night.
Most of these"do-gooders" will be in bed by 7pm :)

Nice clean half penny, what's the other side like? As for the commotion on detecting, really have to pick the time and place to hit some areas - these people should concentrate on bigger issues in life that policing the odd guy detecting. Once again this is why I rarely detect parks these days, simply not worth the stress dealing with uninformed and overprotective locals.

Goldpick said:
Nice clean half penny, what's the other side like? As for the commotion on detecting, really have to pick the time and place to hit some areas - these people should concentrate on bigger issues in life that policing the odd guy detecting. Once again this is why I rarely detect parks these days, simply not worth the stress dealing with uninformed and overprotective locals.

Thanks all! The other side of penny is not so good condition. I used brass wire brush to dry clean only-. I will stay away from that park for a while. But shame that there are so much histories berried forever. :N: :N: :N:

I took car to work today so I went out lunch time again. I went to the beach but I was digging on grass area and after 10 min park people came " no digging please" so I move to sand area. Anyway, before officer was arriving, I found a very interesting button. I hope some one can identify it. I cannot quite read it rather than saying "VICTORIA"....
What do you think????
1503634723_img_20170825_125602.jpg

Mate,you have the worst luck with being told you can't dig at your spots.

Might be worth going at night,most police who stop will most likely just be interested in your finds.

Great condition button, has stood the test of time well. Ktmman took the words right out of my mouth with regards to being told to move on, such a bummer. :(

I went to a park on Sunday but I feel my Nexus detector is not really working properly or maybe it is normal. not sure. But anyway I found my first Gold ring! It is only 9 Ct ring and it value at $ 60 at shopping centre gold buyer place. I later checked on ebay and his price is just about right. But I did not sell. This ring has split so I guess person is no longer married.
1504578805_img_1504396201462.jpg

Finally cracked it capa.... :eek: ...Gold baby.. 8) ..... :cool: :Y: ..... :party: :rainbow:
........Well done :cool: :Y: :rainbow:

Latest posts