TDI Pro Oz tuning

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Hope someone can help. Have got the pro oz now and doing some familiarity testing to get used to the settings , GB, what gain effects etc on some targets. A 1 gram nuggett and just some metal trash.
Get it ground Balanced and humming along nicely. I have followed the procedures as stated on the forum, do all this, GB in ALL as suggested, and can pick up the targets no worries. I then flick into low and I can not pick up anything. Have NF 11x7 mono on.
Must be something simple I am doing wrong.
Any help would greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Mark

Maybe your Targets are to big or the wrong conductivity, try them in High,

ground balance in the normal way in all and then wave different items under the coil and if you don't hear them in Low then switch to Hi and Vice Versa,

John

Just remember Low conductors are a high tone and High conductors are a low tone. 5 cent coin Low conductor (high tone) $1 high conductor (low tone) try with these first and if that don't sort it out then something is wrong.

If you have any problems Mark just come over to my place one weekend and we can go through it. Can take it down to Casuarina Sands or Uriarra Cossing for a detect to make sure all is going as it should.

Wal.

Hi Wal,
Many thanks mate, all seems to be good now. I got the RB folded 8 coil and it is as smooth and as sensitive as a kitten. Give me a yell if you would like to borrow the R B coil anytime. I think Liz would love it
All the best
Mark

Latest posts