TDI PRO OZ Finds and Settings Input Needed Thanks Guys

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PLEASE GUYS
let your pics and finds and Setting's with your Whites TDI PRO OZ machines find these pages!!! There are plenty of people who are ""struggling"" as there's not enough info around or easily found and as there are Plenty of people that have brought this machine weather it's because it was there first choice or they couldn't justify spending a ridiculous amount of money on their Hobby but still wanted a ""Quality Machine"" . And as I don't want the owners of these machines to feel intimated or to feel that they have a poor man's detector by other owners of another brand!! let's face it there will always be people that are going to say that there brand of machine is the best! Or your wasting your time and money if you buy another brand!!! It's like Ford and holden people they only seem to like the one they have! and put down any other brand and say there crap!!!
After speaking to a guy off a forum the other day he had said he feels he had mad a poor decision buy purchasing a Whites tdi pro oz after some guys had told him if it's not a minelab he was wasting his time then he tried finding some help on how to use and run it correctly and the best setting to use he struggled finding some experienced informative information and even not much on YouTube videos to help him out. There's heaps of info on minelabs Pi machine to get newbies started and set up on there detectors and get them in the hunt!!
So let's get some really useful info out there and help all TDI owners get some gold and help prove these machines are a Great Gold Detectors ..And what coils are working the best..

Thanks guys and girls for all your experience and helpful advice..

Cheers

There's already plenty of info within the threads here on Whites, and it only needs some dedicated reading to fill in the missing gaps some TDI owners might have. Duplicating what's already been gone through for the sake of easy research is time consuming and many don't want to keep pushing the same tunes. The TDI is a great entry level PI machine, and anyone who disagrees, and says if it's not minelab it's no good, is very shallow.

If there's specific questions on TDI set up then the questions can be asked and responded to....but the problem with most of these questions is the answers vary significantly depending on the regions one prospects.

Wal.

Yeah guys there is plenty on here just look up walnliz posts as they have both minelab gpx and the white tdi and have both
From what I can see have found plenty of gold with both, some gold the gpx did not find and vice versa. I got a gpx and have not found any with it yet lol so maybe I made a mistake and should have got the tdi??? It goes both ways, you need to swing it over gold to find gold not matter what machine that's were I'm going wrong, not the machine

Cheers Mike

Similar topics have already been created for the above mentioned, you have already posted in one of them regarding White gold finds. Check out Nugget's topic on the Whites TDi Pro Oz, there are already useful contributions on settings, coils etc to browse through. The topic on the Whites SPP also has good info on coil choices that are relevant to the TDi. :)

Bonacini said:
Yeah guys there is plenty on here just look up walnliz posts as they have both minelab gpx and the white tdi and have both
From what I can see have found plenty of gold with both, some gold the gpx did not find and vice versa. I got a gpx and have not found any with it yet lol so maybe I made a mistake and should have got the tdi??? It goes both ways, you need to swing it over gold to find gold not matter what machine that's were I'm going wrong, not the machine

Cheers Mike

Having Said all That, I hope you go out and Find A Nugget that Big it makes the Welcome Stranger look like A Specie, Your efforts and your attitude are an inspiration,

The Next one just might be yours,

Ridge Runner said:
Bonacini said:

Cheers Mike

Having Said all That, I hope you go out and Find A Nugget that Big it makes the Welcome Stranger look like A Specie, Your efforts and your attitude are an inspiration,

The Next one just might be yours,

Haha thanks bloke this forum has the best people on it friendly and helpful, if you can't find it here you will be hard done finding it elsewhere.

If I find nuggets you's will be first to know.

Cheers mike :D :D :D

Ok thanks guys obviously I haven't spent enough time searching through old posts so it looks like I have some reading and searching to do.i had also thought it would have been nice to had have all the info in one place but I understand what you are saying, Thanks everyone for there time and help and keep the posts coming in. Cheers

dirtdiggin said:
Ok thanks guys obviously I haven't spent enough time searching through old posts so it looks like I have some reading and searching to do.i had also thought it would have been nice to had have all the info in one place but I understand what you are saying, Thanks everyone for there time and help and keep the posts coming in. Cheers

What Exactly do you want to Know,??

There are 2 versions of the TDI Pro, 1 is the TDI Pro and the Other Is the TDI Pro OZ Series, The Only Difference between the 2 is the OZ series Comes Fitted with a straight Mono Coil and the Normal Pro Comes Fitted with the Duel Field Mono which is 2 coils in ONE, Which Is Not as Good As The Straight Mono Fitted to the OZ series, The Reason for the different coils is because of the High Mineralization in OZ, Because the DF Coil Has a secondary 6 inch coil In the Middle of it IT is a little more sensitive to smaller Items but the down side to that is it picks up On Aussie Mineralization which Makes it Noisy,

Apart from that they are Both the Same, Yes It is A Powerful Machine and in Milder Ground Conditions you can turn off the Ground Balance control and It will Rival Any PI Machine out there, You can Tune it to Ignore certain Items as A Form Of Discrimination so you don't dig a lot of Junk, It is Not Perfect but it is The Best PI DISC system to Date, And It will Find Gold and Go Extremely Deep Depending Which Coil you are Using, and there are over 100 to Choose From. I hope this Helps

John

As the 'man' says, if coil don't go over it, no detector will find it. This is my first machine so I can only compare it with other people I detect along side with. I can say that I am very satisfied with what I have. Having said that it would be helpful for people with limited knowledge of specific goldfields to have some hints of what worked well in settings & coils.
So Thanks for keep up the informative posts :)

Latest posts