Talking to one self

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reefer said:
I have heard it said..by some eminent scientists that the sound waves we create when we speak,continue on into infinity..however faint they maybe!...much like a radio wave...and that someday it may be possible to re-capture those sounds....the voice of Caesar,Jesus, Buddha etc.for instance.So is it possible that we may be able to ..subconsciencly pick up on those 'sounds'...with which we have a constant dialogue?....I wonder. :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not silly at all.

I have seen people who are so psychically sensitive that they not only read minds and talk with spirits but they can walk into a room and recite conversations spoken there in the hours before they arrived.

I also went to a meditation group years ago for the first time . About 5 people just stared at me when I walked in and one handed me a pencil sketch on A3 paper , it was a picture of me .

I still have it , they told me they had a psychic artist there the week prior and she sat there and sketched it and asked them to give it to the gentleman when he arrives next week.

It wasnt just a likeness , it is exactly me including one ear being longer than the other.

Tathradj said:
Does any one laugh at them self at times for doing this. ?
I get great pleasure at swearing at myself and not getting offended. :8 :8 :lol:

Oh Yes. Almost every outing. And I sing out to the hiding gold. And I tell the snakes/cattle/dingos to stay away.

Yup

Sometimes I talk to the spirits in the place .

if i feel the ghost of a miner who died in the gold rush I say Gee you had a difficult life there , compassion to you for the suffering you had , good luck in your next life.

Or if its the ghosts of First Nation tribes who were massacred in the invasion I might sit for a while and send supportive healing thoughts to them and apologise for the dirty things that were done and the lack of a sincere apology from government , apologise for the deaths in custody and send a dream to the heavens that it will cease .
And I make a promise to myself that if I find some nice huge nuggets or win 30 million in lotto that I will buy back land and gift it back in native title for the sovereign control of the descendants of the tribe from that area.

Um wow. .. btw if u gift 'their' land back to em they'll put a big sign up, "no prospecting" :p

HeadsUp said:
reefer said:
I have heard it said..by some eminent scientists that the sound waves we create when we speak,continue on into infinity..however faint they maybe!...much like a radio wave...and that someday it may be possible to re-capture those sounds....the voice of Caesar,Jesus, Buddha etc.for instance.So is it possible that we may be able to ..subconsciencly pick up on those 'sounds'...with which we have a constant dialogue?....I wonder. :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not silly at all.

I have seen people who are so psychically sensitive that they not only read minds and talk with spirits but they can walk into a room and recite conversations spoken there in the hours before they arrived.

I also went to a meditation group years ago for the first time . About 5 people just stared at me when I walked in and one handed me a pencil sketch on A3 paper , it was a picture of me .

I still have it , they told me they had a psychic artist there the week prior and she sat there and sketched it and asked them to give it to the gentleman when he arrives next week.

It wasnt just a likeness , it is exactly me including one ear being longer than the other.
HeadsUp and reefer this could be a whole topic alone, I love this stuff. :/ psychic stuff

Tathradj said:
Does any one laugh at them self at times for doing this. ?
I get great pleasure at swearing at myself and not getting offended. :8 :8 :lol:

Oh yes
Most outings , mainly when Im Detecting ...... is that bad :D :D :D
Like some have mentioned
Swearing at oneself is a definite , therapeutic

Not done.
All that is asked for is to respect the land.
if not,
Lose it. :)
I remind myself of that constantly to myself. :cool: :cool:

HeadsUp said:
Keitzy said:
Um wow. .. btw if u gift 'their' land back to em they'll put a big sign up, "no prospecting" :p

And thats okay.

Why are talking invasion? Surely it's co-settlement?
And stop talking to yourselves, but rather - know yourselves.
Must be boring when you already know what you're going to say
And yes, I do let off the very occasional expletives, but at least I don't know when I'm going to vent!

BigWave said:
Why are talking invasion? Surely it's co-settlement?
And stop talking to yourselves, but rather - know yourselves.
Must be boring when you already know what you're going to say
And yes, I do let off the very occasional expletives, but at least I don't know when I'm going to vent!

I vent from the opposite end from which I swear and I don't know when I'm going to vent either but I sure as hell know when I'm going to swear! :D :D :D

HeadsUp you have your heart and mind in the right place mate.
Foe me well I all to myself and ask questions after all someone has to give me the answer I want ,so it might as well be me. Stops a lot of arguments that way.
Mackka

Heads up

Did the psychic have any pictures of me holding a 100 oz nugget ? Bloody hope so ! Im heading out to Ophir next weekend !

Ha ha

Gunter

Latest posts