Talking to one self

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as...... Drew a blank for the rest of the answer as I was creating dialogue and then it just started flowing and I could hear every word that was coming in the sentence and then I just followed the leader. (PHEW) That was a mindful is what my mind came out with next.... :eek:

Was walking down a beach track today and I was doing the chatter in my head, it went like this....(God I never find any coins walking down toward the beach on this track.) 3 or 4 steps later I get a loud 32 TID signal so I scoop it up and $1 then a 50c....I then decided to try the chatter again and it went like this...(God I never find any rings walking down toward the beach on this track.) I get a beep beep 12 TID and it's a pulltab....Oh well. :D :D :D

Funny that. Today I was driving to a nearby town to get some plywood to put over my board floor so I can tile it and I was talking to myself "God I really should get cement blue board for this job but they won't have any of that there" So I get to the hardware shop and ask if they had any plywood and the bloke said no sorry all out of ply but we've got blue board :eek:

haha....I realised I was on the wrong track mate!....and the wrong avatar to boot. ]:D ]:D ]:D Sorry to golddiggerrart and to the moderators...mainly yourself Doug...but I am willing to bet you know exactly who and what I was alluding to.... :p :p :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: ]:D ]:D ]:D

Latest posts