Suppliers in SA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRW

Reaction score
I'm looking for a reasonable entry level detector to explore an 1800s ruin on my property. Prefer not to buy online but can't seem to find many suppliers in SA. Any suggestions?

Phasetech, nenad is on this forum. I have no hesitation in recommending him, I have bought online from him twice, and his service is the best I have ever had from an online ,mail order business, from SA to Darwin. He sells the perfect detector for what you want. Macro.

As above, and Miners Den, South road

Anaconda also sell entry level, all Minelab which you can get at Miners Den as well.

I think Jaycar also do some el cheapos.

BTW Nenad (Phasetec) lives in Adelaide and previously worked for Minelab.

In addition to the above, Garrett Detectors also have a full line dealer in Adelaide at Shell-Lap Supplies, 100A Henly Beach Road, Mile End.

The new Ace 400i looks like a good starter/middle of the road detector, though a little expensive thanks to our exchange rates. A couple of hundred more could see you with a much more capable detector in the Nokta Fors Core or Makro Racer 2 from Phasetech (forum sponsor). :)

Thanks for the referrals guys. CRW if you want to make a time to catch up and view the range of units I have, just get in touch.

Cheers,

Nenad

davent said:
Phasetech, nenad is on this forum. I have no hesitation in recommending him, I have bought online from him twice, and his service is the best I have ever had from an online ,mail order business, from SA to Darwin. He sells the perfect detector for what you want. Macro.
Like Davent I have found Nenad to be most helpful, available to talk with on the phone for advice and in the several online purchases I have made from interstate have no problem recommending his service.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I'll certainly check out these options. Not quite ready to purchase just yet, but hope to very soon. Can't wait to get out there.

How old are ruins on your property? Could be some interesting stuff, hope you post some of your finds.

Latest posts