Superlux Headphones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD3

Reaction score
Hi guys. Heard about these a few months ago. Good price and 150ohms. Perfect length curly lead that has gold plated 3.5 and screw on 6.3 plug so will fit most any detector. Lead seems tough enough as well as the perfect length for a GPX type detector and they are nice and comfortable with soft cushions. Was a little worried about the actual speaker wires being so exposed but when on the head they seem to sit in close enough to the frame that Iv had no probs. Sound wise are really good. But, if I have 1 niggle audio wise its that the real low end bass sounds dont flip n fold like im used to. An issue with finding targets? No way. Only issue is when I am right onto a target close up and personal im used to knowing by the signal flip flop sound. Thats all I find my hearing wise is missing.
Otherwise a great price with free delivery, comfy and good sound. Comes in a carry case too.
My issues with the Koss was the bottom end of the lead, inside wires not lasting bush abuse. Will these last as long? Dont know but at half the price almost and no faint signal loss im giving them a go. So far good. Just thought id share the info. Once was told cheaper and quality dont go together. So far these fly in the face of that.
:Y:
1605777366_20201119_1946431.jpg

Heres the link if anyone is interested.

https://www.artistguitars.com.au/buy/Superlux-HD330-Semi-Open-Dynamic-Monitor-Headphone/14352

Latest posts