Status of Creek reports at Tuena

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Malau the water is disappearing pretty quick I would go pretty soon , there are some deep holes there that may hold water for a week or two :(

Lots of water down at Yambulla on the South Coast NSW. Been pretty good.

What about other creeks near Tuena?

Tige said:
Yeah Malau the water is disappearing pretty quick I would go pretty soon , there are some deep holes there that may hold water for a week or two :(

Will you go sometimes before xmas? Im planning to head to Tuena in next few days before xmas. Please let me know if you wanna meet up there.

Sluicing/highbanking at Tuena is near impossible now - unless rain comes , will need to bring own water soon

This is the hole that Mary-Anne made & her tailings pile
1393206902_mms_img1328737644.jpg

View up stream from Limstone area
1393206966_mms_img1615670894.jpg

Another View up stream from Limestone area
1393207344_mms_img1022301367.jpg

The only water hole left in this area
1393207155_mms_img318599070.jpg

1393207183_mms_img-1016470161.jpg

Yes mate , we did, as well as goldrocks , but they was not where we were , but about 4 km's down stream. We had a yap for about an hour and a half before we left

hope it rains up there soon, farmers must be starting to get desperate for water :(

Twapster said:
I think I spotted a sunbaker in that 4th photo, but cant be sure.

You got me worried now mate , never even thought of looking for sunbakers , eyes were more out looking for snakes :eek:

Danielkrupski said:
Did you get much? Crevicing or shovelling wash? Might be time for the recirculator

got a couple of pickers when we opened the box , but havent gone through it yet.

I would say bring own water very soon , pictures tell the story - 1st time I have seen it dry , but only been going there for 2 years

BOM reports large storm cells forming in the Bathurst Goulburn area.
with severe Thunderstorm activity in these areas
As Tuena is smack in the middle lets keep fingers crossed for a major flood event.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Cheers
TheSmithy

Latest posts