Spare a Thought for Tibbooburra..Very Hot..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1547193888_f0cf81ba-b29e-44f9-9685-c2833e3d37f6.jpg

I have a job coming up located around Tibooburra in the near future, planned to take the detector as well. I can only hope the weather is kind then, those temps are scary.

Temperature is the worst part mate my mate went up.there 2 months ago and said the Flies were that bad he couldn't see where he was walking, even with a fly net on. Any way let us all now how it Pans out for you. :goldnugget:

Wishfull said:
Temperature is the worst part mate my mate went up.there 2 months ago and said the Flies were that bad he couldn't see where he was walking, even with a fly net on.

I've also heard you need to take an air commpressor to blow the flies from your air filter. The build up of flies literally stopped a Hilux dead in its tracks.

I don't miss it , family had couple stations up there for years but i lived back at willcania i must say but nice in winter now were only have 1 left between mt hope and hillston now im semi retired from running family interests and working local gov , : i can pick and choose when i can go there bring on winter can,t wait :goldnugget: :goldnugget:

Good day Jack..Hope you are well..No not up your way, just thought I would post the temperature up there for the people who dont realise how hot it gets up there..Temperature this year is looking very hot..Ive got a little spot up there Im Keen to have a look at though..after Easter I think..Off to the West in June , with Frank , David ,Paul..You have met all those guys when we have dropped in for coffee before..Keep out of trouble and will see you around May..
1547335567_1547267367_d3a71184-56c5-4068-919b-055471274f82.jpg
Fish are on at the moment..

Baldy said:
Good day Jack..Hope you are well..No not up your way, just thought I would post the temperature up there for the people who dont realise how hot it gets up there..Temperature this year is looking very hot..Ive got a little spot up there Im Keen to have a look at though..after Easter I think..Off to the West in June , with Frank , David ,Paul..You have met all those guys when we have dropped in for coffee before..Keep out of trouble and will see you around May..

Hi Graham ' all's good out here in the oven :sunny:

I thought you could have been up there as I remember where you & Barry went a few January's ago !
Say hello to the boys for me & see you in May .

PS ~ Great looking fish , that's the life :Y:

Latest posts