SP01 Pouch

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,

This is my first post. Just curious about the new booster SP01. Was hearing that no pouch - comes with the kit (separate). But seeing ROB Detectors in US, claiming that the SP01 that he sells......comes with the booster, cables, *pouch etc etc. Are we getting short changed here in OZ?

not at all, possibly just a deal Rob has put together himself.

I bought a detector...it didn't come with a pick.
I bought a battery charger the other day...didn't come with batteries.
I bought a new hat last week...had to supply my own head

hi metaldetective & welcome to PA
no you aren't getting short changed. The yanks are simply packaging imports. The sP01 is a great filter/booster unit at its price, & designed & made here. Paying a bit more to get a good (also locally made) cover for it is also good value.
People locate & mount boosters to suit themselves & not always in a pouch, so makes sense to sell it separately to those who want it.
support our Aussie businesses
The sP01 is a joint venture between (these guys are on this forum too)
Pat 'Steel Pat' https://www.steelphase.com.au/
Nenad 'Phasetech' http://phasetechnical.com.au/
Both these blokes have a great reputation for being fantastic to deal with.

DED

Hi Metaldetective, welcome to P.A. Great Moniker you have there :)

The sPo1 is a great piece of kit. Mine hangs off my belt using a pouch that I bought from Nenad. We're not being "Short Changed" in Oz at all. There are so many ways for a company to sell things just to get your business- Bundled deals, Loss Leaders etc. I'm happy to pay good money for well made Aussie Technology. :perfect:

metaldetective said:
Hello All,

This is my first post. Just curious about the new booster SP01. Was hearing that no pouch - comes with the kit (separate). But seeing ROB Detectors in US, claiming that the SP01 that he sells......comes with the booster, cables, *pouch etc etc. Are we getting short changed here in OZ?

Just to clarify, Rob over in the US puts together his own deals.

regards Pat

Latest posts