Sorry

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digital examination of the prostate is still a valuable tool in assessing size, shape etcetera and is still often used in conjunction with a PSA test as just another tool in the non diagnosis or diagnosis of cancer or other urological complaints.
It is possible to have a greatly enlarged prostate which is causing difficulties with urinating but not have cancer.

You can also have a Transperineal (template or targeted) biopsy. I had one about 6 months ago.... All good. I still Have a PSA test done every 6 months
As the Dr says, it's easier to correct a small problem than a big one

Mackka said:
Hey Rob, I think your doc might be just liking you as I went my doc for my yearly checkup , dropped my tweeds and he said , we dont do that anymore as they have found it is not reliable.
Just sayin, anyway enjoy your visit mate :( :( :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mackka

I also have the regular PSA test as part of my annual checkup, but the doc thinks that every 5-10 years the digit helps to know that all is ok as there is a bit of history of slight enlargement. No skin off my nose and I know that the doc wouldn't be doing it for fun.

Rob P.

A picture speaks a thousand words.

1560686341_img_20190616_215543.jpg

Latest posts