some of my gold for sale (17.09 grams)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
17.09 grams of gold for sale see picks bellow price $800 pm me if interested allso pick up only or drop off depending on where you live i can drop it off

general area yea vic would like to sell the whole lot in the bottle most are sub gramers

P1030886_zps8543242c.jpg

grams
P1030899_zps11e44133.jpg

oz
P1030905_zps4287d258.jpg

this one is in troy ounce

P1030842_zpsa3390181.jpg

Great price HTY, seems to be a tough market at the moment, there's a lot of uncertainty in the workforce. Give it time, it'll sell.

Try ebay, I see nuggets selling for we'll over the gold value on there. I guess most people on here enjoy the hunt for gold as much as owning it.

Just a thought

Copper

Gedday there Hunter .. How much does the actual melted 'blob' weigh now mate? .. Wish I'd have seen this before you melted it down! .. Asuming from your location that this Vic gold so we'd be looking around 95 to 96%
fine? .. Keen to know.

Regards from The Digger.

Hey neighbour, clean ya bloody glasses...!!! 8) 8) 8)
Post 1 is the gold prior to melting...
On another forum I think young fella said it came out at 16.5....

;) :/

Gold miner said:
Hey neighbour, clean ya bloody glasses...!!! 8) 8) 8)
Post 1 is the gold prior to melting...
On another forum I think young fella said it came out at 16.5....

;) :/
lol thats me :D

yeah it came out affter melting at 16.50 grams :D and its still $750 even tho the price of gold is now at only at 12000 an ounce and still droping :eek: :eek:
:(

Shit-a-brick!! ..... I'll be on to my bullion buyer in the morning to let him know he still owes me about forty six and a half grand on the four and a half ounces I offloaded to on Saturday morning! .. Shit!

HTY,
mate, you have your decimal point one digit out..... not 12,085, (twelve thousand and eighty five dollars)
But 1,208.5 or ONE thousand two hundred and eight dollars and fifty cents.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts