Some finds with the xtera 70 and xtera 305

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is amazing how we find such tinny objects in huge paddocks,just goes to show that persistence and hard work pay off :Y:

I would be happy to see more photo's of that fantastic Sixpence cleaned up {) one sweet coin :party:

Definitely one pretty coin. Hope it has some brothers and sisters still patiently waiting for your coil. Another fantastic find from the PA crew!

Hi all :Y: Got out for a beach hunt here's the find's....
1507679730_img_3106.jpg
1507679753_img_3105.jpg
1507679833_img_3104.jpg
1507679856_img_3107.jpg
1507679879_img_3108.jpg
1507679910_img_3098.jpg
Happy Hunting RH :cool:

A picture paints a thousands words so they say - but that ISN'T enough for me :D

So come on give us the details of that ring,is it a .925 with cubic zirconia or :party:

Looks like Hervey Bay to me - Um 8)

Also how much a kilo are you selling your sinkers for today :lol:

Time well spent :Y:

Rockhound said:
:lol: Sorry fella's ran out of credit.Look's the part doesn't it but unfortunately only .925 8.( Was a heart starter when it popped though

Oh well,better "luck" next time 8.(

.925 silver ring is far far better than nothing right,but NOTHING would make up for Gold and Diamonds :party:

Would make a nice gift for someone or maybe take your bundle to someone selling rings at your local market like I have just done ;)

I hate having anything of value just sitting around collecting dust,so out the door it goes :)

cashgoldsilver said:
Also how much a kilo are you selling your sinkers for today

Reminds me of a business venture I spent a lot of time and money on long before the days of swinging a detector. I can only imagine the amount spent on lost sinkers nationwide every week/month/year. Any way it was a spectacular (and costly) failure.....and all I really needed was a detector :rolleyes:

So legitimate question do you actually sell them Rockhound ? Curious

Latest posts