Small nugget find bungonia gorge anyone else tried there

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dig

Reaction score
first trip out with my new ATX deepseeker to Bungonia, two hours at it and I found a small 1gram nugget about 300mm down 8) has anyone else had finds down there

Regardless of all things dig ,... would still be nice to see your nugget ,... don't need to know the details of how near or far it was from where at all dig,... just like to see what color it is. :D

Firstly, I have property along side of Bungonia gorge and can detect areas no one ever goes, secondly I'm a Rigger, And finaly I tried posting a picture but image was to large. "never be jealous of another mans rort" and it would be UN Australian not to have a go

dont take it personally dig, we see alot of new people come and go here that post questions or will say something that may not be ok to the many, like detecting in areas were people shouldn't, other activities that are frowned upon and it usually comes as their first post and alot of the time cause trouble and leave, sometimes adding a little more info like you own the property or have owners permission eases people in the conversation but i am not telling you what to do just a suggestion, well done on your nugget mate hope there is plenty more for you to come

ps.you need to resize images down to 1mb i think it is to be able to post them

cheers
Jamie

Latest posts