sluicing and panning for gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
palmerston said:
just a question does anybody do fossicking around palmerston ,innisfail ,milla milla area
Been a lot off years since I been there but see if u can still get into jorden creek about 25 k s.w Innisfail. good detecting. Done some good panning in small creeks around Mila Mila

Is there anywhere u can look up maps with mines on them got a few old ones tryin to line em up with newer ones and do u no much of the crankie Annie mine in there can't seem to find any info on it

yer no plenty spots to get colour in the pan but only found a few spots were u get any weighable amounts is the mulgarave np or state forest

yer righto cant say iv looked into that area.does the old road that comes down from boonjie scrub/malanda way bring u out on the mulgrave?

Technically. Yes. I think it is. But. At rhe bottom end is a farm you have to drive through. Amd they arent friendly.

im going to do the bartle frea track top to bottom i couldnt see the gordon vale being to much longer

Latest posts