sluicein ,highbankin or pannin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddoctor

jason
Reaction score
Just for anyone interested in going out and looking for a bit of gold in the northeast I'm keen was thinking around eldorado,Myrtleford,bright or buckland valley just pm me or leave a message ;)

hey golddoctor, sorry mate I can't get to join you,I'm too far away but wish I could get there. I was just looking into the Buckland river diggings today and I thought to myself no one here mentions going there. I had a quick look but failed to find a detailed description of where it actually is apart from the general area. I would like to get there one day, if you end up going there let us know how you go and post some pics of the river.

Earlier this year I did a trip to Beechworth and managed to get in a few hours panning up the Beechworth end of Reidy creek. What a beauty of a spot. I reckon the gold is a bit bigger up that end then down at Eldorado end.

bets of luck!

love to catch up on another trip mate , i love setting up my banker on a creek somewhere and just shovel hard for a week.

Where i am in NSW we are limited to one cubic metre excavation per day so i am much happier being around the GT where i can do my own thing without crepe rules like that .

will let you know next time i come down.

HeadsUp said:
love to catch up on another trip mate , i love setting up my banker on a creek somewhere and just shovel hard for a week.

Where i am in NSW we are limited to one cubic metre excavation per day so i am much happier being around the GT where i can do my own thing without crepe rules like that .

Is that 1 cubic metre "per person"? I can bring a beer crew and watch you dig "our share" if you like! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twapster said:
HeadsUp said:

Is that 1 cubic metre "per person"? I can bring a beer crew and watch you dig "our share" if you like! :lol: :lol: :lol:

different rules in VIC

picture Homer Simpson except he isnt saying " hmmmmm donuts" , he is saying "hmmmm cubic metres ..... YUM ! "

Latest posts