Sluice variations I have built

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey people I am excited about this prospecting thing, it gets me going crazy in the shed
Building things, here's a few sluices, high banker things I've made, yet to try them out,

1424384506_image.jpg

1424384506_image.jpg

yep its defiantly an addiction this prospecting business, ive lost cout of have many times ive altered or made additions to my setups
But thats half the fun of it i reckon.

Some nice looking builds there mate hope they serve you well, they look up to the task for sure :)

Good stuff Bonacini,

They all look great and should catch gold I reckon...now you just need to decide which one your gonna take out :D

Hey Bonacini - what bucket is that that your sieves sit in - I have a couple that look similar but the standard bunnings/mitre10 buckets are too small a diameter ... ??

Nice builds mate... ;)
I was wondering how many people get lost in the car park now! :lol: the exit sign.... :D

yobskin said:
Nice builds mate... ;)
I was wondering how many people get lost in the car park now! :lol: the exit sign.... :D

its a IT sign lol

he sorry thought i replied, the sieve does not fit in bucket it is just sitting on top i can't find a bucket that they will sit in either,

catwalk mesh was from a company that use to be next door to my work and i use to go through there bin lol, wish i
had of grabbed more now.

made a couple small bucket sieves and changed my sluice to a high banker probably gonna go with this one

1424593068_img_8775.jpg

1424593068_img_8776.jpg

Nice Looking Builds ! You can make the legs adjustable so you can fine tune the sluice/highbanker setup for your needs.

Great looking builds there Bonacini. Question on the centre river sluice???... that punch plate classifier looks from the pic to be sitting directly on top of the expanded. If so all it will do is block up the sluice and once blocked everything will go over the end. :eek: If it's above the expanded by 2 or 3cm disregard my last comment... ;)

Best of luck with them out there on the stream.

Wal.

2nd pick makes more sense....if classifier is in the hopper box, but curious if the classifier is part of the slick plate as you don't want material falling out half way down the top hopper. Might be just how it looks in the pic, but I guess I'm stating the obvious and it's not actually how it looks. :)

Latest posts