Sip'n'Swing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troutman said:
Albundy said:
B5MECH said:
Troutman said:
Hi Al,
Without giving away any secrets, what sort of area are you searching to find this great stuff, parks, campground, beach, sports field? What state are you in?
Cheers, Graham
PD's are where you find them Troutman :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all in knowing your area and the history of it :eek: there everywhere just some are too deep to find now ;) :Y: What state are you in?

Nice work Al :cool: :Y: your loving that deus hey :eek: so did you get a CTX or were you just window shopping :lol: :lol:
Have you downloaded, the new program in yet?

Too scared to download update. Happy with the current settings I'm using.

I'm in Mackay in Qld, B5MECH. I do find the very rare PD coin, 3 threepence, 1 sixpence and 1 penny in about 15 months. I have no trouble finding modern coins just not many old ones and I do try places where they could be like the oldest sports / cricket fields in town, old places where people used to camp at the beach etc. I am just amazed at the quantity of PD coins some guys can find and am always trying to figure out better prospects.
I had a first cousin once removed up there n he probly cleaned em all out on ya already Troutman ,..... bugga, (but I hope he left you some at least) :D

silver said:
Troutman said:
Albundy said:
B5MECH said:
Troutman said:
Hi Al,
Without giving away any secrets, what sort of area are you searching to find this great stuff, parks, campground, beach, sports field? What state are you in?
Cheers, Graham
PD's are where you find them Troutman :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all in knowing your area and the history of it :eek: there everywhere just some are too deep to find now ;) :Y: What state are you in?

Nice work Al :cool: :Y: your loving that deus hey :eek: so did you get a CTX or were you just window shopping :lol: :lol:

I'm in Mackay in Qld, B5MECH. I do find the very rare PD coin, 3 threepence, 1 sixpence and 1 penny in about 15 months. I have no trouble finding modern coins just not many old ones and I do try places where they could be like the oldest sports / cricket fields in town, old places where people used to camp at the beach etc. I am just amazed at the quantity of PD coins some guys can find and am always trying to figure out better prospects.
I had a first cousin once removed up there n he probly cleaned em all out on ya already Troutman ,..... bugga, (but I hope he left you some at least) :D

Ah! That explains it Silver! I'll just have to accept his leftovers!

Troutman said:
silver said:
Troutman said:
Albundy said:
B5MECH said:

Ah! That explains it Silver! I'll just have to accept his leftovers!
It's alright Troutman, no one gets it all mate, and when you know it's been done, you've got the advantage of thinking outside the box from the get go to ensure success to the highest degree possible. :Y: ;)

Went for a swing with AR and Mrs AR
1490250953_image.jpg
today for a couple of hours. Dug pretty much no trash. Got 1x "The White House" token thingy(banged up though) 1x shield shaped cuff link(lost part of it grrr). 3x florin. 2x shilling. 1917 six pence. 2x 3pence. 3x penny's. 3 hp's(1912 included). 1c&2c. Cool.
1490250971_image.jpg
1490250995_image.jpg
1490251021_image.jpg
1490251041_image.jpg

Latest posts