Sip'n'Swing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swung with AR today and had a cracker. Got my 1st florin and then a coin spill of florins and then another little spill of silvers. Heaps of fun. 4xflorins,5xshillings,3x6pence,5xpennys, 3xhalf penny's and others. Sweeeet.
1489475638_image.jpg
1489475524_image.jpg
1489475559_image.jpg
1489475586_image.jpg
1489475663_image.jpg
:D

Hi Al,
Without giving away any secrets, what sort of area are you searching to find this great stuff, parks, campground, beach, sports field? What state are you in?
Cheers, Graham

Troutman said:
Hi Al,
Without giving away any secrets, what sort of area are you searching to find this great stuff, parks, campground, beach, sports field? What state are you in?
Cheers, Graham
PD's are where you find them Troutman :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all in knowing your area and the history of it :eek: there everywhere just some are too deep to find now ;) :Y: What state are you in?

Nice work Al :cool: :Y: your loving that deus hey :eek: so did you get a CTX or were you just window shopping :lol: :lol:
Have you downloaded the new program in yet?

B5MECH said:
Troutman said:
Hi Al,
Cheers, Graham
PD's are where you find them Troutman :lol: :lol: :lol: It's all in knowing your area and the history of it :eek: there everywhere just some are too deep to find now ;) :Y: What state are you in?

Nice work Al :cool: :Y: your loving that deus hey :eek: so did you get a CTX or were you just window shopping :lol: :lol:

Too scared to download update. Happy with the current settings I'm using.

Albundy said:
B5MECH said:
Troutman said:
Hi Al,
Cheers, Graham

I'm in Mackay in Qld, B5MECH. I do find the very rare PD coin, 3 threepence, 1 sixpence and 1 penny in about 15 months. I have no trouble finding modern coins just not many old ones and I do try places where they could be like the oldest sports / cricket fields in town, old places where people used to camp at the beach etc. I am just amazed at the quantity of PD coins some guys can find and am always trying to figure out better prospects.

Albundy said:
B5MECH said:
Troutman said:
Hi Al,
Cheers, Graham

Nearly forgot that you had a Deus, great that it is producing the goods. ;)

You do lose any custom programs if doing the update, didn't really both me as I nearly always use the HOT program. I did actually lose my decimal coin program with various things notched out, won't be too hard to re-create. Other than that nothing much has changed other than a few tweaks and added settings. :)

Troutman said:
Albundy said:
B5MECH said:
Troutman said:
Hi Al,
Cheers, Graham

I'm in Mackay in Qld, B5MECH. I do find the very rare PD coin, 3 threepence, 1 sixpence and 1 penny in about 15 months. I have no trouble finding modern coins just not many old ones and I do try places where they could be like the oldest sports / cricket fields in town, old places where people used to camp at the beach etc. I am just amazed at the quantity of PD coins some guys can find and am always trying to figure out better prospects.
I find it all depends on the dirt in the ground, one place I get them they are toast :( :N: even the BB's are rotten, I find the parks with white sand soil and good drainage are the best on coins but the ones I find in soil top fill are good too, think it might also be fertilizers and pest asides that eat them too, PM sent with an idea for you :cool: :Y:

Latest posts