Show us your Isolation Projects

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deepseeker and Manpa...Thank you both for your appraisals of my work. You are both very kind, yet Iknow there is still a lot of stuff That I am yet to learn about the nuances of the craft.Some of the detailed works out there are nothing short of mind blowing!.I can only hope to achieve a level of expertise and experience to produce the best quality,long-lasting and visually appealing product I can possibly do and I thank you both for your encouraging words.Kindest Regards...Rossco...reefer.

reefer said:
Deepseeker and Manpa...Thank you both for your appraisals of my work. You are both very kind, yet Iknow there is still a lot of stuff That I am yet to learn about the nuances of the craft.Some of the detailed works out there are nothing short of mind blowing!.I can only hope to achieve a level of expertise and experience to produce the best quality,long-lasting and visually appealing product I can possibly do and I thank you both for your encouraging words.Kindest Regards...Rossco...reefer.

Reefer, not only do I like your craftsmanship but I like the thought you have given to the collection names. I see a very profitable and enjoyable hobby in your future. Thank you for posting them.

reefer said:
Deepseeker and Manpa...Thank you both for your appraisals of my work. You are both very kind, yet Iknow there is still a lot of stuff That I am yet to learn about the nuances of the craft. Some of the detailed works out there are nothing short of mind blowing!.I can only hope to achieve a level of expertise and experience to produce the best quality,long-lasting and visually appealing product I can possibly do and I thank you both for your encouraging words.Kindest Regards...Rossco...reefer.

Great work Rossco, I also started doing quite a bit of leatherwork since CovID19 put us into lockdown, but mine is more basic stuff such as axe masks and knife sheaths. I don't have the patience to do the fine detailed work that you have done, so I appreciate this fine work when done by others.

Rob P.

numpty,Great Idea Mate!!...Except!... I would have no idea how to make such an item! :8 I would be happy to pay someone for such an item though...anyone fit that description?

PabloP!...I have You to thank for suggesting that I too could make my own knife sheath, after you posted one of yours on the forum,Remember!!! :lol: :Y: :Y:...You got me think'n and now look what you have done!! :lol: So thank you sooo! much for having me dare believe that I could do it too!! :Y: :beer: :cool:

Latest posts