SHOCK! !!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all anyone else have a problem getting onto the forum about a hour ago i opened the page on my phone and had a shock when a message appeared that i was permanently banned for misaproriate behavior, :eek:
So i sent a email of to the admin not sure if it was just a glitch or what but all good now back on so relived. :D

I think you've named it Ivo ,...... Glitch Ban ! ;) :eek: :D
Glad it didn't make you a bad boy permanently ,... we'd a all been rootin for ya mate ! :D

Had the same a few weeks ago... The next day tho I was able to log back in again, apparently mine was from continual misconduct.

I had the same thing.......continuous misconduct.
Was thinking...Gee I didn't even get a warning.
Perhaps the walkabout changes are the cause?

I can see this turning into a problem.

The artificial intelligence is onto you blokes, it's pre empting who may be naughty in the future. :D

Seriously though even the mods don't know why it's happening but it does seem to correct itself.

I think it might have something to do with dynamic IP adresses and being close to a banned persons IP but that's just me guessing.

If you know some one else on the forum,
Send a message to them explaining your issue and pass it on to us.
I found by actually banning some one then lifting the ban resets every thing.

Happened to me month ago :eek: thanks atomrat Golddigg@ for your help
What to do ( go into computer and clear ALL cookie,s ) then try and log back in :)
This worked for me after a fair bit of stress :(

Had it happen a cpl of months back. After a cpl of panicked msgs and a call to g0lddigg@, I turned the phone off and on again and it worked. Might be a bad ip addy?

Ivo said:
Captain Zero said:
Ivo said:
OK cool thanks guys all good was just wondering that's all, ya mine was the same matty84 continual misconduct

OK, What have you been getting up to in your spare time Ivo.

Captn
Nothing your honor i swear it wasn't me it was the man with the one hand lol lol :D

bhahhaahahaahaha

Latest posts