shattered destroyed

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our beautiful 3 Year old grandson Thomas has been in hospital for 3 Weeks.
We got results today from all the tests. He is stage 4 of neuroblastoma.... Cancer.
Basically A death sentence.
We are all shattered.

Just feel the need to share with you all.
Because you seem such a wonderful group of people.

Thank you

Rod

Rod,my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family tonight. I hope it all turns out ok. Try and stay positive, regards Mark.

That's not good news :(
Our thoughts & well wishes are with you & your family.
Sending positive vibes your & Thomas's way mate.

I'm extremely saddened to hear of this news Ramjet. I really feel for your family and hope you're able to find the strength to make it through the difficult time ahead. As a young father myself I couldn't imagine going through something like this.

Take care mate.

Nugget.

Stay strong Rod your family needs you now more than ever before.
Brian

So sad to hear this my prayers are with you Thomas and your family 8.(

Just read about the shocking news mate. Can't even begin to imagine how you can cope with news like that. All my and Liz's thoughts and prayers are with you and the family, and keeping our fingers crossed that something positive may be on the horizon.

Very sad news for your family, life doesn't seem fair at all sometimes. Our best wishes to you all.
Peter and Janet.

Rod, it is tragic that something like that would happen to one so young. Just try not to give up hope while there is hope to be had and try to stay strong for Thomas, as hard as that will be. As he will need a lot of strong people around for support.
We wish Thomas and the rest of the family all the best, our thoughts are with you.

My god what a knife to the gut! I am so sorry to hear that, i couldn't even begin to imagine what you guys are going through... Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy mate, my thoughts are with you

Hi all

Rod, Thats terrible news mate. As a Grandfather I cant begin to understand the pain you and your family must be feeling. Our thoughts are with you all at this challenging time.

Kindest regards

Jim & Kerrie

Latest posts