Serial number tab checker & a minelab harness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All, trying to get the fold out leaflet with the serial tab checker film, happy to pay $10 plus $5 postage, trying to help out a mate.
Also, after a minelab harness that's been well looked after, willing to pay $30 plus $10 postage.
Hope someone can assist.

Cheers,
Nuggy fever

Hey Nuggy just curious whats the deal from mate that he didn't get this stuff from purchase and why so important for original booklets ?

Gem in I, he got a detector the other week and he didn't get all the bits and pieces and he simply wants them 👍

Hi mbasko, will need to check that out, I didn't realise, hopefully I can work something out and I can get it from someone that may have 1 or possibly a store.
Thanks again 👍

The 'security viewer' is just a piece of clear, polarised plastic in a cutout on a card. All you need to see the hologram icon is a pair of polarised sunglasses. Go out in the sun and holding the sunglasses in your hand near the hologram sticker, look through one eyepiece at it while slowly rotating the sunglasses. At the right angle, the coloured icon and its title will be clearly visible. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts