Second Time Panning and I am hooked

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi every one.
I live in the Upper Hunter.
I am very new to this gold prospecting bit.
I have only been panning twice now and the bug has bitten me bad.
It looks like I have found what to do during the summer months when it is too hot around lightning Ridge/Walget area to be up there.
I just thought I would introduce myself and complement you all on a great forum.
Cheers Greg

G'day Bushbear welcome to PA all the best with your adventures great hobbie to get hooked on.

Great hobby and in the outdoors . But keep it quiet or the goverment will charge us a enjoyment tax :)

Old Fred said:
But keep it quiet or the goverment will charge us a enjoyment tax :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: ..you done it now Fred....you had to go and give them ideas :eek: :p :lol:

BTW.. Welcome Bushbear...welcome to a whole new world of exploration. ;) Enjoy your journey.. :cool:

Gypsy

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I think I have the bug as yesterday it was 43 Deg outside and the wife had gone away so I panned through the cons in the kitchen under the aircon :D
Found eleven specs so was over the moon again.
Being new at this I am easily impressed.

Welcome Bb, great spot by the sounds of it! I have only found tiny flecks but love the work and location to get it. Keep on keeping on bro! :cool:

Hey everyone tell truth I'm jus wanting to no we're I kan go find sum gem stones around Bunbury or around that region, my misses is into it an I dnno we're to go thought I'd chase it up an take here.

Latest posts