SDC 2300 2nd hand

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gravelman

Scott B
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am urgently looking for a 2nd hand SDC 2300, does anyone know of persons looking to sell theirs at all, even if they are only considering it I would be most appreciative of any info.
Sorry about the location of this but I don't have enough posts to put in the wanted yet but getting there;)

Thanks everyone.

Well I found mine via Gumtree, but buying sight unseen from someone unknown and far away is a potentially hazardous business that I wouldn't necessarily recommend to others. There are presently 3 people advertising on Gumtree that they want to buy an SDC too, so you'd probably need to move fast. The only used one that I've noticed on eBay sold quickly for around $3,500 as Buy It Now, not an auction.

Maybe you need to consider an ATX - there's no shortage of sellers for those! :)

Thanks grubstake, I have actually found one via my GT add. :D
What are the garret ATX's like? Don't know much about them.

gravelman said:
...What are the garret ATX's like? Don't know much about them.

I have no personal experience of them, but the number of lightly-used machines appearing on the second-hand market so soon after release of the model, kinda speaks for itself, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts