Sambar deer progressive painting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCROUNGER said:
stoyve said:
SCROUNGER said:
Dig'n-it said:
Scrounger
Amazing work, again. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are extremely talented.
Cant wait to see the eyes. If you painted them red he'd look rather evil.
Thanks fellas, the Sambar has to be life like Dignit, so no red eyes unfortunately. But here is an almost completed 'cartoon' i'm doing of a wild boar with slightly red eyeshttps://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4820/1462750456_img_4525.jpg

That reminds me of my mother inlaw SCROUNGER :eek:
Obviously your wife doesn't read your posts Steve :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank god they don't either, i know i'd be in trouble big time :lol:

Too right mate,
Only a need to know basis for her, otherwise I'd be a dead man ;)

Finished. Thanks for the comments fellas, much appreciated. Next job is a leaping black marlin. :)
1462759698_img_4533.jpg

You don't muck around mate.
That is awesome.
You should put up a photo of you working in the studio. I'd love to see the master at work. I was trying picture it. But you may be camera shy.
Cheers
Andy

Can't afford to muck around mate, it's my job, no paint and write, no pay :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mackka said:
Fantastic Scrounger, just an amazing talent. Was that a Commission?
Love the Boar too!
Cheers
Mackka
Thanks Mackka. No, for the company i work for. They should both end up as stickers, probably available in hunting shops and BCF etc.

Dave law said:
MAN that is good. How many hours did you put in on that one. Bloody Briliant.
Probably about 10-15 hours Dave l. The boar took longer to complete because i was making it up as i went and getting feedback from clients. The boar pic shown isn't the completed work, i didn't take a pic of that.
Thanks for the compliments. :) :)

Another great piece of artwork Scrounger, I like Sambar deer, magnificent looking animal, they also taste great too.
I've seen a fair few very nice big Sambar stags, your image looks just like them.

That's bloody good scrounger
My father tried painting watercolours for a living,
,he'd be up all hrs totally emersed in his work.
Great control ,many hours there.cretit to you!

Latest posts