Sadie vs 14x9 advantage

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, I've got a 4000..

i was thinking about buying a Sadie coil but not sure if it won't be much different than the 14x9 advantage coil on small gold... Obviously it would have more depth.

Sadie much better on the small stuff or much the same?

Thanks.

Have a 5000 and tried a Sadie 8” x 6” but was disappointed. I then went back to my 8” round Commander and was happier with the results. Maybe ask your friendly detector shop if they have a secondhand Sadie to try and test before you buy.

I use a Sadie on my 4000 in overgrown or rocky terrain find it to be a good coil to poke in the hard to get spots also nice and light to swing late in the day

~IMO a 10x5 >>is a better size design choice than an<< 8x6 or 8 round for tight spaces, plus more ground coverage.
~I have an older white coloured Nugget Finder 10x5 mono, I do not think they are made in any more. But Coiltek may still make the Joey (or Elite?) 10x5 mono & dd. (Also the Goldhawk 10x5 mono for the GPX 6000.) They are the very “narrowest coils” made for Minelab (PI) machines for getting into tight spaces, narrow bedrock, and shallow bedrock. Nobody as of yet has made a 4” inch width coil.

Latest posts