rock crushing offerd for small fee

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi all I thought I would just put it out there if you have any rocks that you suspect may have gold in them or you just want to crush up some rock that contain gold and don't have the resources or time or effort to make a dolly pot or crusher yourself or you want to crush say 5kgs. and not have to do it by hand you can take your rocks to me I have a hammer mill that's colleting a lot of dust at the moment doing nothing so I may as well make use of it. also im working on making a 4 or 5 head stamp mill battery to crush larger stones of foot ball size this will be mainly for specimen type of gold that you don't want crushed up to lead shot size. in the future I may offer a mobile unit to come to you so people don't have to travel so far if they don't live near by.

anything under 2kgs by weight is free of charge all rock is crushed while you are there so you can see the process and what go's on and you can even pan out the crushed ore/rock yourself. also if you have any bigger pieces of gold 1 to 5grams visible in the quartz/rock I would suggest you don't crush it in my mill as it will end up in lead shot balls in my crusher but this is totally up to you.

prices
2-5 kg of rock $10

5-15kg $30

and 15-35kg $55

pm me for address contact number email etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts