Rapid River Sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am selling some Rapid Sluice's at mates rates.

The Rapid Sluice has been built tough for Australian conditions, using Hungarian riffles, expanded metal, miners moss, deep groove blue marine carpet, housed in 1.6mm aluminium flared sluice box. A heavy duty aluminium handle has been added to make transport easy.

Every Rapid Sluice is fitted with four custom leg brackets and 350mm aluminium tube legs. This allows you to position the river sluice closer to where you are shovelling material.

All steel components are electroplated for corrosion resistance and we have used stainless steel fasteners throughout.

River sluicing can increase your gold recovery enormously. Under the right conditions is 20 to 30 times more productive than panning. It is also a lot easier on the back!

Every prospector that is serious about finding more gold must have one of these. They are hands down the best sluice made here in Australia !

Sluice Dimensions are;
370mm @ Intake flare
325mm @ Tail
1000mm @ length
Weight is 5.5kgs

$175 plus postage & handling - PM for freight to your suburb(town)
1407411356_image.jpg

1407411379_image.jpg

1407411408_image.jpg

1407411432_image.jpg

1407411456_image.jpg

1407411483_image.jpg

1407411502_image.jpg

1407411532_image.jpg

1407411564_image.jpg

hi Ryan just wondering if you still had the sluice for sale cant figure out how to pm you

ha ha no i havent tell you the truth never even seen the link

from canberra just getting started been looking a different way to prospect

thanks casper do you use sluices what is your preferred method and where about are you from 10

adamw said:
thanks casper do you use sluices what is your preferred method and where about are you from 10

AhHa "10" you've made the grade :D

I live in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs and have a small Angus McKirk river sluice that i backpack into my favorite places in the Victorian High Country.

Casper

cheers Ryan i got mine today looks exactly the same as the pic looking forward to testing her out this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts