Selling alluvial gear

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Just a heads up guys I've been thinking about giving up the heavy digging for a while and so I've decided this time I'm serious about letting my gear go.
I'll get some pics up hopefully by the weekend. At this stage I'm just thinking local pickup/drop off I can't ever seem to get to the post office.

List of kit includes
Highbanker on legs-> Haven't used this bought from another member

Gold Rat sampler highbanker-> Ripper little portable banker my personal favourite this thing has seen some gold! ** SOLD**

Aluminum River sluice. Sluicy Gold equipment with legs.

Angus McKirk grubsteak plastic sluice older style-> Brought new in excellent condition

Ez sluice-> purchased second hand from our brother Nugget, never used by me.

Pump 1 -> 1 inch Miller's Falls 13000lph brought new good working order but obvious feild use, reliable but used often (many many hours) with cam locks hoses etc set up for GR highbanker.

Pump 2-> Brand new never used Gen quip 2 inch transfer @ 365 lpm. Never started in original box can throw in firefight hose kit I purchased afterwards to suit plus fittings and intake hose etc.

Yabbie pump->stainless steel brought at Bcf new used in feild with custom nozzle (removable) maybe a dozen times at Eldorado.

Various odds and ends like plastic classifiers, alluvial gold, waders, wetsuit, scales, folded aluminium, pipe, fittings(stainless brass and plastic) crevicing tools, blowers, mesh, dolly pot you name it. Just keeping a shovel, pans and a sluice for the few times I get out to Eldorado.

I'll be letting this stuff go at good prices with the intention of trying to clear out everything and help someone else out on their gold adventures. Pm or comment if you have an interest or want to know any more. Cheers GT.

True, :)
The Banker with legs has me interested but he can not get to the Post Office.
Sounds like Arnie with Choppers. LOL

Wow I've had quite a few people message and I have replied to all of you.
I'll get some pics up, and give everyone who is genuinely interested my number to provide further details.
The dolly pot has been asked after quite a bit with enough interest I would consider knocking a few up to avoid disappointment.
Thank you all for your interest.

Tathradj said:
I just didn't want to disappoint any interstate guys so I've tried to note it up front.

Thats all good Cobber. LOL
The way the postage rates are, It is starting to look like I better make my own. :D :D :D :cool:

Goldtarget said:
Tathradj said:
I just didn't want to disappoint any interstate guys so I've tried to note it up front.

Haha I hear that tath. Got a couple contacts in the courier game, can ask a few questions which believe it or not is a bit easier as I drive around past 2 of them everyday....The post office is also near where I work but is forever busy with people paying bills and sending stuff you can't move in the place after 10 am so that's why I don't go there. Have to have a day off if I post anything to go a little more local where you can get served without giving half your day away.

So true my friend.
If you can swing it without going to too much trouble.
OK.
Just send me a picky Cobber. LOL
I will tell you immediately if yes or no.
Kind Thanks. :D :D

Big items listed over in seperate thread. Have been in contact with a local coming tommorow to look at all small items. Will update again once he is done.

Careful of the locals Gt,... they always want to do those bundle deals,... and we all know who wins with those deals,.... be a wise dealer in the bartering stage. ;)

It's gotta go mate. The amount of bits and pieces I have is ridiculous. I'll try and talk him into the old trailer I've had for about 4 moves to take it all home with him while we are negotiating haha. Worse I'm a soft touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts