Ramjet's XP Deus finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
Nice run :) , do you find the deus or the ctx better to use?

Haha. I have much more time on the Deus so any comparison is a bit unfair. The weight is a huge difference and I think that so far the CTX has only found one or 2 deeper items the Deus MAY have missed. The Deus would still be my choice at this point.

Are you having any success with the programing and the gps yet? It sounds like a very technical machine 8)

:lol: :lol: I would help me from expecting more goldies to keep falling out of the same piece of grass :lol: :lol:

Been busy with work and stuff so haven't had much detecting time and haven't been on the forum much either. Just pop in and out to make sure you are all behaving. ;) Good to see the the Mod Squad is keeping you all inline. :D
Had a family lunch down by the lake on the weekend and of course the Deus came along as well. I only had a quick swing to see if the site had potential. Cherry picked 2 high tones among the trash.....

1480394422_20161127_150403.jpg

Yep, I have taken on alot more work, and with what I need to do at home, plus the hot weather...just havent been feeling the motivation. My Deus's coil has gone completely flat in stand-by mode, for the first time! As for RJ, well he has gone really strange since buying the CTX lol
I miss hunting with him though ;)

Latest posts