Ramjet's detector finds for 2017. . XP Deus.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a "Hear no evil" brass monkey! :lol: :D Find of the day for me.

Arvo shift today so I got my hunt in before work. A little over 2 hours with Dave Law. Rocket was going to school us on the Deus but unfortunately one of his children is crook so he had to bail. This site is a newish one for us. We have been to it 3 or 4 times so far.

Dave was doing OK and carried on as I left for work.

1503296365_a.jpg

1503296365_b.jpg

1503296366_c.jpg

1503296367_d.jpg

That monkey is the last thing I would expect to come from the ground, wonder what the story is behind that and its age. :)

Edit: Hear no evil monkey! ;)

Secret Squirrels said:
Deus or CTX which is better?

To answer that is dangerous territory. ;) I prefer the Dues and my opinion is not popular with the rabid CTX owners. To many of them, who have never used a Deus, the CTX is the ONLY detector. :D

What is the "best"? Many things to consider... performance, weight, wireless, upgrades, price. .... We all have a different idea for the perfect detector.

Secret Squirrels said:
ok i get that and thanks. Lets attack it another way. All things aside, in your opinion, which machine wins at finding coins & Rings?

I really can't answer that one SS. I only used the CTX about 4 months. In my opinion any decent detector will give great results IF you are in the correct locations. Heatho started out with an Aldi detector and really cleaned up with tons of coins, rings etc. Why? He had a great location.

I do think the CTX MAY punch a bit deeper but only from other people's opinions. Most of what we dig isn't really that deep. Saying that... The Deus has pulled pennies and small silvers around 25 cm deep.

Latest posts