Ramjet's detector finds for 2017. . XP Deus.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a couple of hours with Rocket and another local today. First site was a bust so we moved to a site we did really well at before... I got 4 florins there as well as plenty of other finds. Didn't do so well today. I wandered around the site while Rocket found a sweet patch in an area we hadn't detected before and he kept working it for great results.

My finds....
1495084447_20170518_141933.jpg

Danny13 said:
What have you got there RJ with the blue stone , and a quartz crystal thingy. Nice going with the pre-decs also 8) :Y:
Nice hunt RJ :cool: :Y: looks like a decanter plug.....did the leas content in the crystal give a tone? :eek:

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
What have you got there RJ with the blue stone , and a quartz crystal thingy. Nice going with the pre-decs also 8) :Y:
Nice hunt RJ :cool: :Y: looks like a decanter plug.....did the leas content in the crystal give a tone? :eek:

It came out of the same hole as a bottle top. LOL Seems broken at both ends.

Thankfully you scored a big silver, havn't seen a silver coin on here for ages (at least two full days now) ,.... thought I was gunna have to go out and find one myself for a while there, but, you saved the day RJ ,....saved the day ! :cool:

Ramjet said:
B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:

It came out of the same hole as a bottle top. LOL Seems broken at both ends.
Opps edit....Lead content in the crystal :rolleyes:
I thought it could possibly give a burp burp tone :rolleyes: :lol: might have to give a crystal glass an air test at some stage to see :eek:

Ramjet said:
golddiggerart said:
Superb dig mate, always enjoy your finds because it makes me want to get just as many if not more. :) :Y: :)

Thanks GDA. With more experience, more finds come. I hope you find even more than I do... Truly. :D

I hope we all find lots more treasures and save some history before it gets lost forever under a concrete (Jungle). :) Thanks mate.

8) Yeah, lots of potential there in those silvers mate ! :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Latest posts