R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he was a bit of a dag the ol' fella, he seemed as though he saw the funny & brighter side of life.. not so much of a stiff upper lip. Good on him

RIP

Dihusky said:
RIP Philip and sincerest condolences to HMQ. I wonder if she will pass the baton.
Couldn't replace a guy like that with Gordon Ramsay.

A truly Amazing man, and I feel sad that he is gone. He dodged bombs, torpedoes, and gave as good as he got to idiot journalists who pushed his buttons. A heap of medals on his chest that he actually earned, and some absolute cracker one-liners and comments. RIP :flowers:

David Gulpilil .... I think the first time I saw him on film was Storm Boy ... Brilliant in Crocodile Dundee as Neville Bell ... He was an exceptional actor and stared in many movies.. you will be sadly missed, but you gave us some great memories ... Some funny .. some confronting ... Some entertaining... Others educational.... RIP

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/vK1DLvEkvtA[/video]

Yep, RIP. He was a great actor and if you've seen the last doco he did, he was very honest about his lifestyle. A true artist.

Latest posts