R.I.P Our 4 legged friends and other loved pets

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Wishfull.

When I lost my old red dog many years ago a friend could see that I was pretty down because of it and I remember him saying that if I thought about all the good times I had shared rather than constantly thinking about my loss, it could make things a bit easier. It did to a certain degree and I also said that I would not have another dog - 2 years later another one came along and I know that time is running out for her now also.

My thoughts are with you.

Jeff

snafu said:
Sorry to hear that Wishfull.

When I lost my old red dog many years ago a friend could see that I was pretty down because of it and I remember him saying that if I thought about all the good times I had shared rather than constantly thinking about my loss, it could make things a bit easier. It did to a certain degree and I also said that I would not have another dog - 2 years later another one came along and I know that time is running out for her now also.

My thoughts are with you.

Jeff

I remember seeing a miniture blue healer a few years ago. I said to my Wife if I was to ever get another dog I would have one of those.

Like in the link below . My wife said she'd like a Great Dane....our lounge isn't big enough or our yard and I'd need a back hoe in 10 years...nup. had a Scotish Deer Hound Tazzie once probably the least amount of trouble and fast she would catch rabbits and just bit the head you could still eat the rabbit she was good on foxes with her partner in crime a Whippet named Vic.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/182114378655433863/
I am always so amazed at the number of top blokes on the forum. Thanks so much for your support !

Heart goes out to you Wishfull, been through it too many times myself but for us life isn't complete without a 4 legged mate, so I know we'll be shedding more tears in the future. RIP Jack, you've had an amazing life. :flowers: :flowers:

Deny it or not, but another fur child will come into your life as, like us, it just ain't complete without a one.

Deepest condolences Wishfull. Very sad news.
I said the same thing when I lost my Great Dane - no more... But then I got a Shepherd a few years later, and was so glad I changed my mind - I loved that dog!
A home is not the same without our four legged friends to greet us at the door and welcome us home with more enthusiasm than anyone else in the family.
Don't discount the possibility of a new mate who'll take away the blues and cheer you up every day. :)

RIP Jack.

There is no better Doggo than a Rescue Doggo... They seem to 'know' you have given them a new life... One Day Wishfull you will find another Mate when you are ready....

Me, well since We lost our little mate, Life has a very big hole in it.... :brokenh: but at least we can look at His little Box on top of the TV and Remember...

Looking into getting a 'Companion Dog' ATM for Mrs Wolf... What a minefield that is... :koala:

LW....

Dug another hole today RIP Buster :beer: the only fairdinkum rock hound I've ever met, age 14 deaf as a post and teeth flattened to his gums from chewing rocks :lol: Legend :power:

Last picture
1598350162_img_20200825_195746.jpg

No rock was too big :lol:
1598350209_img_20200825_195834.jpg

Loved hanging out with the grand kids
1598350256_img_20200825_195853.jpg

Celebrating a Legend :beer:
1598350303_img_20200825_195907.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone :beer: we're not sad strange as it might sound we're relieved he's not struggling any more :Y: We we're upset but happy at the same time we made the right decision. Buster had heart and lung issues and Sunday night he didn't eat his tucker which concerned me he never chewed anything just inhaled the lot in the blink of an eye :lol: . Monday morning he was slow and struggling :( the earliest appointment we could get was this morning. Diagnosis wasn't good so brought him home after pain relief to enjoy the day as best we could allowing us to pick up Charlie from work. He was given to Charlie when Charlie was 2 & 1/2 Buster was 6 weeks old, it was a psychological ploy to get Charlie to give up the boob :lol: he could understand little people and animals can do it :perfect: And that folks is how we were blessed with Buster the boob busting rock hound legend :beer: :trophy:

Latest posts