R.I.P Our 4 legged friends and other loved pets

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:flowers: Sounds like he was a real character and had a great life. My number one prospecting buddy has heart and lung problems too at the moment and I'm hoping he gets to come out and dig with me a bit longer.

Dave79 said:
:flowers: Sounds like he was a real character and had a great life. My number one prospecting buddy has heart and lung problems too at the moment and I'm hoping he gets to come out and dig with me a bit longer.

A character is the right description :perfect: one of kind no doubt about it :beer:

Condolences RM, it's always hard to say goodbye to a loyal 4 legged friend and family member.
I've had to say goodbye to a few and always said that's it no more but after a while you realize how empty parts of your life are without them, then it's time to fill that void again with a new 4 legged mate.

RM...Sorry for your loss...I've had two dogs that had to be put down...As Bogger said and you know...that drive to the vet is very hard to cop...and the drive back home is filled with guilt, sorrow and emptiness.My kids ..and I.. Grew up with a X bluey-yorkshire bitch...POSSUM She was so protective of the kids and an excellent gun dog...it seemed like she would live forever when, at age 12 she came down with the big C...heartbreaking for all of us at the time...years later...in strides pure bred American Staffy... ANGUS...The least trained and stubborn character I ever did see...no one wanted him...least of all his owners.
Angus's fault like many Staffies was he was too clever for his own good and he was almost impossible to keep him confined to the yard..inevitably he ended up busted all up internally while crossing in front of traffic somewhere...he was missing two days till on the third day he half limped half crawled up to the front door...I had to make that drive again...They will have you believe that animals have no soul...I Don't believe it.....RIP TO ALL THE MUCH LOVED DOGGIES. :/

mineallmine said:
Sorry to hear that RM, :brokenh: RIP Spud :gemstone:

Thanks mate :Y: Spud passed in Feb 2018 yesterday it was Buster his little mate. Both of them are sorely missed :beer: ya just can't beat a good dog they are the most faithful of all creatures imo :beer:

So sorry for your loss RM and family. It's never easy losing a family's dog/best mate.
RIP Buster.

Regards,
Megsy

1621757825_dsc02847_compress43.jpg

Had to say goodbye to the best little prospecting partner I've ever had last week. He knew the noises the detector made on a good target and would get so excited that he would sit in the hole and lick me when I tried to get it in the scoop. RIP little mate.

Latest posts