R.I.P Our 4 legged friends and other loved pets

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to hear Wishful 17 years is a good run for any dog, at least he went in his sleep without any suffering I'm sure he will be missed.

Condolences to you and your family wishful :flowers: it never is easy to loose such loyal and unconditional family members RIP Jack Dog :beer: :beer: :beer:

Condolences Wishful on the loss of Jack, always hard when a faithful friend of 17years passes. There love is unconditional and I swear sometimes they would just love to be able to talk to us.
When our old girl Tassie passed, I like you made the decision she would be the last, I have waivered a few times and then think I have my daughters dog here five days a week why do I need another.

Made a little headstone up out of bluestone etched in with a dremel.

1549772724_2019-02-10_14.47.25.jpg

It gets easier as the days go on Wishfull, My old Tenterfield went a few yrs back now, Ive still got his partner in crime. A Jack Russell Bitch that just about talks to me :inlove: My Daughter made me a Photo album of the old dog and his favorite pasttimes. I still look back with a tear in the corner of my eye but its a good memories tear. 8.( Chin up Wishfull.

jethro said:
It gets easier as the days go on Wishfull, My old Tenterfield went a few yrs back now, Ive still got his partner in crime. A Jack Russell Bitch that just about talks to me :inlove: My Daughter made me a Photo album of the old dog and his favorite pasttimes. I still look back with a tear in the corner of my eye but its a good memories tear. 8.( Chin up Wishfull.
I would like to see that picture.

Cooking a bbq tonight. Jack would always want his 2 snags id tell him Hot !! and he would leave it for 10 or so minutes before devouring them.

So sorry to hear it mate.
We lost our English Bull Terrier "Dorris" 2 years ago and a 17 1/2 year cat " Dcaff "just befor exmas.
It was to hard to get another furry 4 legger but my wife just got another type of 4 legger, a Mexican Walking Fish "Gavin".
I guess that will for now.
Take care Wishful.
Cheers Steve

So sorry to here it mate, nothing I can say to ease the pain, over 45 years I have had five and I remember them all with love and the love they gave.

Latest posts