R.I.P Our 4 legged friends and other loved pets

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear about your loss mate keep all the good memories in your heart as I'm sure spud had a great life with you mate chin up mate and remember the fun you both had it helped me to think like that .

RIP. Spud

I know how tou feel RM I had to put one of my dogs down back in about 1995. He was 12. The one I have now is a Blue healer x kelpie. 16 this year but deafer than side gate. Don't think he will see 2019 in.
Not getting another pet. They become part of the family don't they.

1519118906_2018-02-20_19.57.37.jpg

He eats a big can of dog food plus a half litre of hard food mixed with kitchen scraps every night.

Wishfull said:
I know how tou feel RM I had to put one of my dogs down back in about 1995. He was 12. The one I have now is a Blue healer x kelpie. 16 this year but deafer than side gate. Don't think he will see 2019 in.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7460/1519118906_2018-02-20_19.57.37.jpg

He eats a big can of dog food plus a half litre of hard food mixed with kitchen scraps every night.

Wow that's alot of tucker for one hound to chow down. His weight looks good for those volumes must have a good metabolism.

RM Outback said:
Wishfull said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7460/1519118906_2018-02-20_19.57.37.jpg

Wow that's alot of tucker for one hound to chow down. His weight looks good for those volumes must have a good metabolism.

Lol. He eats more than me at T time :)

Geez dogs are good mates, I think back over the years to all the dogs I have had, mostly German Shepherds. Life would not be the same without them, always feels like we never get enough time with them either. RM you are certainly right that they take a piece of your heart when they go, I miss all the dogs I have ever owned.
Although the hardest companion that I have had to say goodbye to so far was an Australian Pony I got in 1977 when I was 2 years old, he made it to the ripe old age of 36. Pretty bloody good for a horse.

Condolences, make sure you get another little mate to keep you busy and happy if you don't already have another.

Hey mate I feel your immense pain. I love all animals and especially my 3 best mates. My wife and two Maltese.
One is 17 90% blind and 80%deaf the other 15 and issues but every day they give me unconditional love and I give them mine, however, I know the day will come and my heart will be broken into a thousand pieces.
God Bless Spud.
Prayers with you and family RM Outback 8.( 8.( 8.(
Mackka

Thanks everyone for your comments :Y: Spud would have loved you and your families as much as he loved our family. Spud was special due to the circumstances that brought him to our home. To each and every one of you love your pets for they are truly unconditional God bless'em (Edit)

Man this is killing me my little Bella is now 14 but hanging in there, think she loves her food to much but I know she hasn't got much longer...
RIP Spud.

Commiserations Wishfull. I know how you feel mate. Joy to come though when you pick your next best mate and that little pup full of life !!!

GT :)

Latest posts