Quick XP Deus Pre Order - Get a FREE XP Deus Hard Case ends May 17th

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clegy

Justin Cleghorn
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G'day Detectorists,

Running a quick XP Deus Pre-Order that ends on the 17th May 2016.

I run pre-orders from time to time just before I place my order with the factories I deal with. That way it gives people a chance to order exactly what they want and guarantee that I have it in stock.

As an Incentive I always offer a discount or some sort of Added value for pre-Order customers as a replacement for Instant gratification and also as a little thankyou for participating as it makes life a lot easier for a small business like me when you know exactly what stock to Order.

I save some pain, you get a good deal, everybody wins.

However I do have some terms and conditions for pre-orders and these are laid out at the website. I understand pre-ordering can be a nervous time for those involved and if you'd like to participate I encourage you to give me a ring and we can make sure we are on the same page as far as how it all works.

This pre-Order is a pretty good one as just about everyone that has purchased a Deus lately wants the hard carry case. It is a pretty cool item and there is a video of the case and me waffling on at the website below.

Any questions please either Call me on the number at the website (text for a call back) or ask them below if you feel they will benefit everybody.

In my short time in the industry I have tried to offer the best possible customer experience when dealing with me, so please if your keen but a little nervous just get in touch, I am happy to walk you through the process and I can organise everything over the phone for those not comfortable with online ordering. I am here to make it easy and painless for you so again feel free to get in touch with any questions or if you need some help to get on board this pre-order.

Thanks Folks Have a great Day and Happy Hunting.

All the details are the link below.
https://detectorist.com.au/products/xp-deus-pre-order-free-hard-carry-case

1462837344_xp_deus_free_hard_case.jpg

Only a couple of days to go Folks.

Best bet is to give me a ring and we can get it sorted over the phone.
Happy to do deposit and Balance payable when units arrive.

Big thanks to those I have spoken to so far, Look forward to sending your Deus very soon.

Cheers

Clegy

UPDATE:

Order has been placed with XP In France, Thank you to those that participated and your New Deus will be with you soon.

I can still add to the order Until Monday 23rd before it is finalised. As all Deus units are produced fresh for the order and my production slot is not closed off yet, I can Jam a few more in no problem. If your Keen to get on Board then give me a shout.

All the details are in the link in the first post. For those that have ordered this will not delay your delivery in any way.

Cheers all,

Clegy

OFFER CLOSED.

Congratulations to those that got on board, Your new deus in a hard case is on it's way!

Thank you.

Clegy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts