Doc purchased a DeLorean apparently, quickest shipping I've seen!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer

Jennifer
Reaction score
I've seen some quick shipping in my day but Doc (https://docsdetecting.com/) defied the laws of physics yesterday.... WOW.... I called him yesterday around lunch time, confirmed he had stock on a GPX 6000, 17" elliptical coil, and his cover set, he had stock..... gave him my credit card number and within minutes he sent me a text that he was on the way to the post office, it arrived at my mail box in Arizona around noon today..... I'm absolutely blown away how fast Doc shipped this, thank you Doc, and thank you for the numerous calls we had where you shared your guidance regarding where it would fit in my current harem of 2300, 4500, 5000 and 7000. Till we spoke I had no interest in adding but you pointed out some advantages, that I had not thought of (I'm having some arm surgery and the light weight will get me back out on the gold fields where till now I've been in too much pain to swing anything), your guidance closed the deal and I'm super excited to get back out on the fields.

Doc, you and your time machine took customer service to an entirely new level, thank you... Check out his website folks.... he ships to Australia and his covers are a work of art: https://arizonaoutback.ipbhost.com/...-to-chris-get-those-orders-in-limited-number/

Jennifer :)

Goldfreak said:
Not sure if an Ad belongs here.
It's not an ad, it's a public recognition of excellent service, people pay for ads, no one paid me to say what I said, have a good day.

PS: Prior to my post, I did look to see if there was a "Positive Experiences With Retailer" etc section and found none... I like hearing when people have a good experience with one of our suppliers... :)

Cheers
Jen

Speedy service is always great, its the postal system that usually let's things down, now with covid and the lack of international travel its really not worth ordering anything from overseas it just too slow.

I have a parcel from o/seas . It has been in Australia since 11 th. Aug . from the tracking . I have not got it yet ......

AUSPOST ruin trades, items get posted the same/next day, only to be lost or delayed in the name of covid....shame on auspost.

Yeah, I have to agree. Auspost has gone to the dogs. Last 4 parcels all correctly and clearly addressed, one went to the right number wrong street, one went to a nearby (35k) beach village, one sat in Sydney sorting depo for 3 weeks and one arrived on time... Shame Auspost!

I have been waiting for near 2 months for a parcel from Austria DHL priority Express and post cost an arm and a leg.
Tracking from there says it's in Australia, Aust post says it hasn't left there yet. :(

Latest posts