Prospecting Recon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yournutz

Ron
Reaction score
Went for a drive to some gold fields about an hour away to check them out as i havnt been there before, sadly there is alot of under growth and well flogged areas
however, i stopped down a track just past a well known mine and gold field to look at a spot were i know a nugget was found no secret its in all the well known map books, getting out of the car
i started walking into the bush, looking around i wasnt to happy with the ground i was covering , no diggings or scratchings at all i started to think i read the map wrong and was out by about 500m - 1000m circling arouund back to the car i suddenly noticed 2 very big clear water bottles the ones that sit on top of a machine, damn, i thought is nothing sacred for someone to dump them out here, getting closer i noticed what i thought was a sieve half buried in the ground, i got excited in the thought somes loss was my find bending over using one hand i tried to pick it up with no luck with a stumped look on my face i took a deep breath bent down grabed it with both hand and yanked it out to discover it was a large pot plant which was connected by hose that ran to one of the water bottles
looking around i seen 6 pots buried in the ground.
quickly hitching up my pants i turned for the car

Guys just a tip if your going to grow dope in a national park keep away from gold fields........LMAO

Yeah go dig for gold dope is only $300 oz.
Silly ppl.
Ive never come across that before on my treks. :lol:

Latest posts