Prospecting Australia turns the big (1) today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to see your vision flower then fruit, good stuff Nugget :)

Hope to contribute after learning more from each outing but for now I am a hungry gold leech :D

Happy Birthday!

Cheers,

Ross

Happy Birthday to PA. Fantastic to see how it's grown. Thank you to everyone who helped make this such a success and thanks Nugget for your efforts as well. May we continue to keep growing for many more wonderful and successful years :D

Congratulations Nugget; top spot to catch up on all things prospecting.
This is only my second post here; hope to be more active over the coming year.
Cheers,SinHof.

Well done Nugget - your vision has well & truly lead to the best forum in Oz!
cheers Jed

Congratulations guys, I'm only new here but I am amazed at how much information lay on these pages, yet only a year old ?
Also it seems the people here are very friendly.
Awsome stuff :)

Congratulations on setting a worthwhile goal and archiving it. Shows strong intestinal fortitude and a very caring nature for all involved - Well done!!
Jac

Top stuff everyone, & especially Nugget.
Happy Birthday! This Forum is top self. As a newbie I have been able to learn & grow as a detectorist & miniature prospector.
The wealth of knowledge & friendly atmosphere generated from this group is a true credit to the people that go to make it up. Three cheers for us all & a forth cheer aswell for Nug's (Nugget).

Well done Nugget on this wonderful friendly forum that you have delivered to us.
Sure beats those other forums where it seems they still have a lot of issues to sort out to reach the status to which this one is at.
Cheers
Brad....

Latest posts