Post Your Sweetest Images Here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coldest day was -45C whilst out skiing amongst icebergs. Pic below of ice crystal formations inside one.
Took one of my home made PIs down to check Sorsdal glacier moraine for metorites, but struck out. Found some nice rocks in the Vestfold Hills near there, but they're still somewhere at Davis Base.
1457839533_iceberg_cave_crystals.jpg

Would be meteorites spread out over time from the melting of bergs over the entire berg float and melt zone,.... milions of years worth, all at the bottom. :eek:
need a long rope and big magnet to be able to tetreive the iron ones. :D

silver said:
I see the thorns on the black berries you southerners have to put up with.
nice photos Gt. :p
That's why you hear us Mexicans complaining about the gold spots being covered in them. By Geez they lodge in brother.

1459841245_1444022670_p1020482.jpg

WalnLiz said:
Is that the same gravel bar we camped at Col and are those barras still in that big pool downstream..???. :) That's a great little camping spot.

Wal.
Nope upstream

Tathradj said:
I thought it would be camping that close to the edge. :D :D

Colmaca said:
Tathradj said:
Living the Dream Mate. :cool: :cool:
How do you go with Snapping Handbags. ?

handbag free zone :)

not the same spot upstream some, found a new spot. 2 many get in where we were on a public holiday weekend

May as well post here the changes to my picture easter this year :)

Update on this picture 05 October 2015 now easter weekend , I had to walk in 2 times (1km, thongs off course) to find this track in ripped the shirt off my back some. .

Youtube you may see the same camp spot

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/k86IJMv0RME[/video]

Have not taken photos for a long time and we had a nice trip to the new Elizabeth Quay in Perth. This was a few of the shots from the outing. I think I may have overdone a couple of edits as this screen is not calibrated, but overall I hope you like the end results.

I thought it was a good reason seeing it was Anzac day today, and the why we must remember the sacrifice of many to enable us to live as we do.

1461588339_elizabeth_quay_1_of_3.jpg

1461588339_elizabeth_quay_2_of_3.jpg

1461588339_elizabeth_quay_3_of_3.jpg

Comments/Critique always welcomed.

Hi Westaus,
Fabulous B&W images, there should be more of them; the walls at home are covered in hi/res B&W images mostly shot on 4x5 inch sheet film and high/end oil scaned and printed on archival media.
Great stuff, keep them coming.
Cheers, SinHoh.

Jaros said:
You just gave my wife the shivers when she saw the spider - she couldn't find the bower bird either-I could.
Jaros --Great haul mate. :D
Looks like a juvenile Satin
From memory they dont change colour until about 8 years old
Hes probably getting close with that dark head

Latest posts