Possible prospecting bans coming in vic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is information i found on another forum, if you give a s*** about this hobby/job there is proposals by some greenie scum to shut down large tracks of victoria`s auriferous land 25000sq km`s to be exact. And this will happen within the next 1-2 years. I URGE you to get off your backside and fill in a submission and sign a petition at these links:

This includes 25,000SQ Km of what is currently accessible detecting land.
Click here to lodge a submission
Click here to sign our petition (currently almost 2,000 signatures)

If these links dont work, can a moderator give me permission to place the name of the forum and particular post the houses these links?
I live in south oz, we have next to no land to prospect on, i always head over to victoria to do my detecting, and was planning to move over there eventually so i could prospect full time, or as much as possible, if this happens, i`m not sure what that`s going to do to me, but it wont be for the better i can tell you, and i`m sure many others out there will be hugely impacted. SO PLEASE GET OFF YOUR BUT AND GET WRITING AND SIGNING!!!

Tath, yeah i`ve seen that already, looks like wombat is posting on other forums, lucky he is hey? I`ve put in a submission and signed the petition twice, so i just hope many more 100`s/1000`s will do the same, we can only hope!!

I signed for the last one.
Why are they keep pursuing it?
Are these the same people?
I'm confused and I think it's just what they want

Tathradj said:

The link works for me, just Wombats post about the VEAC Investigation and the need for us as users to make some noise and submissions to secure our use of the public common ground we already pay for and are licensed to use.

Once this issue is dealt with you can bet the tree hungers will come up with another ridiculous proposal telling everyone how to live :N: :mad: :rolleyes:

Awesome jen58, thanks for doing what i need to learn to do, i`ve studied some computing and programming, and something as basic as that i cant do, go figure?
And let me say again people , ONCE IT`S DONE, THERE`S NO GOING BACK, so while the opportunity is there, please let your voice be heard , there`s not much time left, your window of opportunity is now!!!

Done,...with the following comment;..

"I enjoy the prospecting 'hobby', follow ALL bush & HOBBY etiquette, and moved to the area specifically for this life-style.

The Aussie bush, and prospecting, are a link to our heritage, and without being able to participate myself, would be tantamount to losing part of me, what i do, and how i enjoy my later years in life.

I also introduce others to the region from afar who spend $$$$ in meals, travel & accommodation which helps the Gov'ts bottom line. Yes, there are those who behave badly....but please, don't TAR us ALL with the ONE brush-stroke of a pen. Sincere Regards,xxxxxxx

That`s it guys, keep it up and we`ll get there!!!! And everyone else what are you waiting for?

Latest posts