Poor form

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pirate pete said:
an As#### is an AS##### there is no excuse in my book .Sure some kids were abused but it dos not give them the right to do and say what ever they fell like, grow up and stop the poor me and do something with what ever you have .PP
Not trying to change your opinion mate good on ya :Y: I have delt with a lot of troubled youth in my time and my opinion has changed. Although there are a lot of disrespectful teens out there...There is also a lot of arrogant old farts as well. :Y:Cheers take care.

Just found that some MD gear... sent express post was delivered to the wrong address.

So any time i get the wrong mail i deliver it or return to AU post.

Yet others keep or just bin it..

No morals or ethics... but scream if it happened to them....

Sorry off topic.... grumpy old man. Missing my MD goods and wife into hospital tomorrow to have more cancers removed...

Get old and just want to relax and enjoy life..... but not going to happen...

All the best to you and your wife AM. I don't think it's off topic mail delivered to the wrong address fit's the bill as poor form in my book.

Cctv is now with AU Post as a delivery person did turn up and leave with a parcel.

But looks like a another delivery driver but no Express post parcel.

But did prove no delivery to my place at the time my package was scanned as delivered.

Wife should be Ok... but not much left of her these days... i told her; operations and removal of body parts was not an ongoing weight loss program.

This one is in her scalp so plastic surgery as the cut will be 12 to 16cm.... there was a comment about if they take some gray matter she may come back home as a man....

To say i got that look is an understatement.

The sender of the MD gear for my SDC2300 is sending a replacement !!!!!!

Yep, we can only hope that PayPal and Au Post com to the party and he is not left out of pocket...

And on a side not; picked the wife up.. See is sore and not very happy... and the cut and staples run a bit further down..

She did have a slight bit of Humor as she said that if I ever think of a HJ; I could have one of these.... ( that is my poor form for the day )

1527138700_2018-05-24_13.54.33_medium.jpg

HippyProspecting said:
Definitely bad form.
I find half the enjoyment in the research.

What type of person poops in a water tank???
I remember north of Cairns some sick pervert got caught hiding underneath an environmental friendly toilet, taking photos. Yes that's right in the poo tank. What sort of low life does that ? Anyway hope some one shat on his face.

Goldfreak said:
HippyProspecting said:
Definitely bad form.

I remember north of Cairns some sick pervert got caught hiding underneath an environmental friendly toilet, taking photos. Yes that's right in the poo tank. What sort of low life does that ? Anyway hope some one shat on his face.

Thats definitely a special type of sicko that would risk a duice in the eye to get a picture of someones caboose

Goldfreak said:
HippyProspecting said:
Definitely bad form.

Now that's a whole new level of perverted :N:.