Outbacks jackwinder, impressed

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When we went to tibuburra we caught up with outback, jack, and was a real pleasure. Top bloke. We felt we were given a special showing and saw his latest version of his jackwinder in the field and at first glance i thought, well this will be average. But how wrong was my assumption. After a few 15 and 20lt buckets were 1/3 filled with odd samples they were then put through his unit and the results were amazing. In how this unit worked and in what it caught was unbelievable. It would loose no gold by what i saw.
I can see this has so many uses from us small weekend prospectors to even comercial use with small operation gold mines. I would think a larger version would work with same results.
Thanks jack for giving me the opportunity to see this invention. It should fly of the shelves once put into production.

"After a few 15 and 20lt buckets were 1/3 filled with odd samples they were then put through his unit and the results were amazing."

Are you allowed to explain "amazing"?

The last time Jack had someone out at Tibby demonstrating his Jackwinder he refused to divulge the "amazing" result, leaving everyone none the wiser.

Sort of like Jack Blacks Greatest song in the world

Lol, I have some gold finding inventions too. Some are :poop: some sort of work and some are untested. So what is the jackwinder ?

Tuna, we saw it used and test samples were taken from a few areas in the tibbuburra area. It captured very fine gold dust and gold specks, no pickers but gold has to be in the soil to get it. I could safely say that is would capture 100% of gold that went into the unit.
Jack has developed his idea over a number of years and is understandably quite guarded about its construction and design as i think he wants to go the next step re patents or sale of his design.
I can say that it packs up very small and is set up in 30 seconds and very easy to use. Even blind man freddy would be able to use it. So simple a setup.
The principle is something that I have never seen or heard of and i am surprised it wasnt developed by the old timers when they made dry blowers. It does need dry ground to work. If a dry blower works the ground then this would too.
Just like using a detector to find gold, the gold needs to be there so you can find it.
In areas where you would have patches of gold and cleaned up, i am sure that this would then clean up the fine gold no worrys and probably produce more gold than you find with detector. If the gold has broken down to the finer stuff.
I am not at liberty to explain the unit to much as you can understand jack has a lot of time invested and does not want his idea stolen or poached.
Once again, thats jack for giving me the opportunity to see this unit in operation. TG

Hopefully outback may post something. From spending time with him they are currently not for sale. He needs to protect his design and i think he is looking for investors or selling his idea. I could be wrong but that was talked about. I never pressed or asked asked him on details ect, but he was worried about protecting his ideas.

Latest posts