Online Store is Open! Get your PA merchandise (Store closes Sunday)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The online store is open to take PA merchandise orders until Sunday 15-06-14. All orders will be placed the following week and delivered approximately 1-2 weeks from the date of order.

Cheers,
Nugget

Sorry mate I haven't ordered any for a while. Those I order in bulk but I'll get some more in soon.

Thanks Martin, we've had the store for about 12 months or so but only open it up every so often, otherwise it's too difficult to keep track of orders.

Last call for merchandise orders as I'll be putting in the order tomorrow.

Update: For anyone who placed their merchandise order, these will be shipped out tomorrow.

I'll probably open the store up again at the end of this week or early next week. It's just an easier way to mange orders rather than dealing with the odd one here and there.

I can't purchase from the site mate. When i click on Add to cart i get"PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."
Sorry to bother you.

You may need to try again Jaros as I can't seem to replicate the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts