Online Store is Open! Get your PA merchandise (Store closes Sunday)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridge Runner said:
If it is an On Line store which is a virtual world I don't understand why it is closed

Probably closes once stock has run out.

Last time it was open was when Nugget ran the show, wonder if the new owner has any interest in running the shop?

I've got one of the original polo shirts - XXL. It's brand new without tags I.e. was tried on but never worn.
If someone wants it & is willing to cover postage it's yours or if in my area you could pick it up free.
First in best dressed so to speak :lol:
p.s. PM me, don't reply here & like I said first in. I'll be out of range most of the day so will check late this arvo or tonight.

Martin said:
Ridge Runner said:
If it is an On Line store which is a virtual world I don't understand why it is closed

Probably closes once stock has run out.

Last time it was open was when Nugget ran the show, wonder if the new owner has any interest in running the shop?

It has been open since Nugget left. Different mech though. I have a few shirts n hats. Good quality.

Do you know if there's anyone we can contact for larger size clothing? As the products look good but as a bigger guy a 2XL would be a tight fit.
Cheers guys

As an addendum....i was hoping to support the forum via my purchase thinking it was the site owner selling the promo items.

It now appears as though this is now not the case as the items are on another "retailers" site.

Can management confirm/clarify if they benefit from the sales of promotional items sold what is essentially "offline"?

With Thanks
Gypsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts