Oh geez!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you get a close up shot of the piece at 10 o'clock, the one that's has almost half of it see through? It looks really interesting how it might have formed.
Jon

Madtuna
Thanks for responding to my reach out to you.
Don't get sucked in by those negative people out there.
There are plenty of positive people on the forum truly interested in your endeavours and wish you nothing but success and well being, and we live our dreams through your success.
There are plenty of PA members who'd like to hear how you are going every now and again..... me inclusive, but only at your leisure and desire to do so. Wishing all the best, and so glad it us going better than you hoped. Cheers :) :Y:

Dig'n-it said:
Madtuna
There are plenty of positive people on the forum truly interested in your endeavours and wish you nothing but success and well being, and we live our dreams through your success.
There are plenty of PA members who'd like to hear how you are going every now and again..... me inclusive, but only at your leisure and desire to do so. Wishing all the best, and so glad it us going better than you hoped. Cheers :) :Y:

Here here.

Dig'n-it said:
Madtuna

X3 well said Dig'n-it

You all have to remember that we all are different in our ways and
also the way we express ourselves.
I am terrible at times on the keyboard and I know it. :8
But I mean well. :D :D :D
There will always be someone with a difference of opinion and we
just have to accept that. ]:D
Look what I did to the post when I seen it. :8
Just go with the ride and let things be. :cool:
And finally, I know Diggin4gold personally and he is a bloody nice
bloke.
Keep it coming MT.
We need more input and Piccy's. :rainbow: :rainbow:

Tathradj said:
You all have to remember that we all are different in our ways and
also the way we express ourselves.
I am terrible at times on the keyboard and I know it. :8
But I mean well. :D :D :D
There will always be someone with a difference of opinion and we
just have to accept that. ]:D
Look what I did to the post when I seen it. :8
Just go with the ride and let things be. :cool:
And finally, I know Diggin4gold personally and he is a bloody nice
bloke.
Keep it coming MT.
We need more input and Piccy's. :rainbow: :rainbow:

:) :Y:

Not long back from the west and just seen this post. Congrats Madtuna!

What a great find. You followed up your own research and put lots of hard yards in just to get to the place. Well done.

Top bloke who helped me ,even though he has never met me .you deserve all the success that I am sure is coming your way mad tuna please keep the pics coming and steer clear of the leaches
Thanks again
Jim :N:

Latest posts